Spring Honors & Awards Banquet
USHOFF Golf Tournament
USHOFF Hall of Fame Banquet
about the Utah Sports Hall of Fame FoundationSince its inception in 1967, the Utah Sports Hall of Fame Foundation (USHOFF) has been the Premier Sports Organization of Utah, dedicated to preserving Utah Sports Heritage and History at the highest level.
- 1972 - Expanded the award categories to include new contributors:
- Hall of Fame Inductees (Added “Contributors”) (September Banquet)
- Distinguished High School Head Coaches (April Banquet)
- Coaches of Merit [Head Coaches in HS and college] (April Banquet)
- Distinguished Service (April Banquet)
- Outstanding Game Officials (January Biannual Banquet )
The Utah Sports Hall of Fame Museum has brought the state’s sports history to life, while preserving and honoring the legacies of heroes and role models of Utah. These athletes and figures from across a broad spectrum of individual and team sports deserve to be showcased and celebrated and their stories will provide inspiration to all who learn more about their accomplishments. Utah natives and those who have come to make Utah their home have created a rich history of achievement and service as athletes, coaches, administrators and contributors. This display not only honors them, but it educates patrons about the spirit of a state that prides itself on work ethic and determination to succeed. High school students who have received USHOFF scholarships are also recognized. The museum being in a prime downtown location, and looking toward the future Olympic games in Utah, the museum will drive tourism for residents and visitors, advancing the role of Utah in the sports world.