USHOFF Museum Coming Soon – Click for details
Short History of the USHOFF
- 1967 “The Old Timer Athletic Association” was organized
- 1970 Charter Class of 18 Hall of Famers inducted (athletes & administrators)
- 1972 Expanded the award categories to include new contributors:
- Hall of Fame Inductees (Added “Contributors”) (October Banquet)
- Distinguished High School Head Coaches (April Banquet)
- Coaches of Merit (Head Coaches in College/HS) (April Banquet)
- Distinguished Service (April Banquet)
- Outstanding Game Officials (Jan. Biannual Banquet )
- 1990 Annual High School Scholarship Program Begins with Paul Reams.
- 1990 USHOFF hosts first Golf Fundraiser which continues as an annual event.
- 1997 Organization name changed to Utah Sports Hall of Fame Foundations.
- 2006 Established USHOFF as a 501 (C)(3) Foundation. Click for more View the Hall of Famers: 70’s | 80’s | 90’s | 00’s | 10’s
Expanding our mission:
Promote & Expand our Influence
• 50th Year Gala Celebration/Banquet Oct. 2017 at the Grand America celebrating Utah’s Sports History! 70 of the 107 living Hall of Famers attended this historic event with about 700 in attendance.
• Statewide Conference for Coaches Jan 2019. USHOFF Honorees share wisdom at Coaches’ Symposium, “For the Love of Sport.”
•USHOFF MUSEUM – Opening soon in City Creek.