USHOFF Coaches’ Leadership Symposium:
“FOR THE LOVE OF SPORT”
Saturday, January 23, 2021
9:00 AM -2:00 PM
8:15 -8:45 AM Registration & Continental Breakfast
Murray High School
5440 South State Street
Online Registration $25/$30 at the door
The Utah Sports Hall of Fame Foundation invites high school coaches, athletic directors, administrators, college coaches and future coaches to attend the first USHOFF Coaches’ Leadership Symposium: “FOR THE LOVE OF SPORT” at 9:00 AM on Saturday, January 19, 2019, at Murray High School (5440 South State Street).
JOIN US for this rare opportunity to listen to, learn from, and be inspired by some of the most honored and respected coaches in Utah, representing a variety of sports. UTAH HALL OF FAME COACHES will share their personal insights, philosophies, strategies, and lifetime experiences with current and future coaches!
**Symposium certificates will be provided for licensing renewal points for educators**
ONLINE REGISTRATION & REMINDERS:
- A confirmation email will be sent when you hit SUBMIT following your registration.
- Credit card payments accepted online (PayPal Account not required) or checks can be sent by mail. Instructions for payments by mail will be provided in an email when you submit your ticket order. American Express not accepted.
- Check-In & enjoy a continental breakfast from 8:15-8:45 AM the day of the event.
- From State Street, enter the parking lot on the south side of Murray High School and enter the building through the multiple doors facing west.
- Contact Deb Bennett (801-554-4787) with questions.