USHOFF Coaches’ Leadership Symposium:
“FOR THE LOVE OF KIDS:
Your Leadership Matters!”
Saturday, January 22, 2022
9:00 AM -2:40 PM
8:15 -8:45 AM Registration & Continental Breakfast
Murray High School if Available
5440 South State Street
Online Registration $40 and $50 after Wed. Jan. 12, 2022
The Utah Sports Hall of Fame Foundation invites coaches and future coaches statewide, along with athletic directors, and administrators, to attend the USHOFF Coaches’ Leadership Symposium: “FOR THE LOVE OF KIDS: Your Leadership Matters!” on Saturday, January 22, 2022.
Don’t miss this timely and invaluable experience to hear Utah Sports Hall of Famers and Distinguished Coaches provide keynotes and breakout sessions on the topic of KIDS, the ability coaches’ have to shape individuals, create teams and strengthen community relations. This conference will inspire, motivate and remind coaches of the critical role they play in the lives and development of our youth, especially during uncertain and trying times.
**Symposium certificates will be provided for licensing renewal points for educators**
ONLINE REGISTRATION & REMINDERS:
- A confirmation email will be sent when you hit SUBMIT following your registration.
- Credit card payments accepted online (PayPal Account not required) or checks can be sent by mail. Instructions for payments by mail will be provided in an email when you submit your ticket order. American Express not accepted.
- Check-In & enjoy a continental breakfast from 8:15-8:45 AM the day of the event.
- From State Street, enter the parking lot on the south side of Murray High School and enter the building through the multiple doors facing west.
- Contact Deb Bennett (801-554-4787) with questions.